Peppered Beef Jerky. Thin sliced beef steak is marinated with soy sauce, Worcestershire, garlic and black pepper and smoked over hickory Spiced up, irresistible beef jerky. This jerky is doused in a beer, soy sauce. I show you how easy it is to make homemade Peppered Beef Jerky in your oven.
All of our jerky products are sliced from high quality cuts of lean beef steak and are available in nine mouth-watering. Mike's Peppered Beef Jerky. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This smoked peppery beef jerky really turned out fantastic! You can have Peppered Beef Jerky using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peppered Beef Jerky
- It’s As needed of salted beef see my recipe.
- It’s Pinch of pink Himalayan salt.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper coarsely.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
Fire up the smoker and get ready to make some really good beef jerky that everyone will be enjoy! I love my beef jerky nice and peppery and savory. So my marinade consists simply of soy sauce And if you like a spicier beef jerky, I recommend sprinkling some crushed red pepper flakes on top of. The Old Trapper legend began with our original Old Fashioned Beef Jerky.
Peppered Beef Jerky step by step
- Preheat oven to 150°Fahrenheit. Cut an inch and a half wide chunk. Then run the knife a three quarter inch border around the chunk cutting butterfly fashion. Till you get a long continuous strip. Add onion powder, salt, and pepper..
- Lay on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper. Leave in oven 6 hours..
If so, Old Trapper Peppered Jerky is your flavor. It's seasoned with our own quality mix of spices and generous. Pepper Jalapeno Beef Jerky is legendary! This post includes steps on how to make beef jerky and the best beef jerky recipe ever. OUR SIGNATURE BEEF JERKY, WITH A KICK OF BLACK PEPPER – Old Trapper Peppered Beef Jerky is our original recipe with the added kick of black pepper.