Sweet and Spicy Beef Jerky. Today I will show you how to make homemade Pit Boss Beef Jerky. This technique will work with any flavor, but I am using a Sweet & Spicy beef jerky recipe. Home › Jerky on a Budget › SWEET & SPICY BEEF JERKY RECIPE.
I'm not saying that Canadians can't make jerky, because I know they can throw down some jam up dried meat, but unfortunately I didn't find any on my trip. Sweet n' Spicy Beef Jerky is our new favorite snack! You can make it at home, without a dehydrator! You can have Sweet and Spicy Beef Jerky using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet and Spicy Beef Jerky
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare As needed of salted beef see my recipe.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of coconut sugar it has 4 carbs per serving.
- You need As needed of granulated onion powder.
I have always been a huge beef jerky fan. When I was growing up, we would take lots of road trips and beef jerky was always a snack that we had on hand. I was always partial to the spicy beef jerky. If you love hot and sweet we're confident this will be your favorite.
Sweet and Spicy Beef Jerky step by step
- Slice the beef in a butterfly/pinwheel fashion making a long strip. Coat with a little onion powder. Coat all sides with sugar and cayenne pepper..
- Lay it on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper. Put in the oven 150°Fahrenheit for 6 hours..
An ultimate treat for family outings, sporting events, camping or hiking trips. The end result was slightly sticky jerky with a caramelized coating. It was more of "spicy beef candy" than a traditional jerky. I've made beef jerky with all different kinds, but my favorite the past few years has undoubtedly been flank steak. And if you like a spicier beef jerky, I recommend.