Beef Patties in White Creamy Sauce. Season beef patties with salt and pepper, and cook to the desired degree of doneness, turn once, set aside and keep warm. In the same skillet, add and sauté the To prepare the sauce, deglaze the pan with dry white wine. Add Dijon mustard, heavy cream, tomato, and capers.
White sauce (also known by its french name, béchamel) is a simple but versatile sauce that's often one I even put onions and garlic in my hamburger patty before it is cooked, but I keep it separate from all the others! I just LOVE these simple Spinach and White Bean Patties served with cool, creamy yogurt sauce as an easy meatless meal. I think I've discovered the secret to feeding toddlers: put food in patty form. You can cook Beef Patties in White Creamy Sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Patties in White Creamy Sauce
- You need 500 grms of ground beef.
- You need Half of bowl bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need To taste of White pepper.
- It’s 3 pcs of Garlic.
- You need of Sauce:.
- Prepare of thread mushroom butter.
- Prepare of flour.
- You need of white pepper.
- Prepare of fresh milk.
These spinach and white bean patties were born out of a need to get more iron in my children- both. Tips on How to Make Beef in Creamy Mushroom Sauce. For a more tender chew, cut the beef across the grain. The sauce will be thin and loose in the beginning but it will thicken and reduce as the beef simmers to And by the way, I cooked it last weekend and it was delishhhh!
Beef Patties in White Creamy Sauce step by step
- Mix the ground beef with all the ingredients. Except for the sauce..
- Marinade it and put in the fridge for an hour..
- Heat pan in a medium fire. Firm a ball shape beef. Then fry in the pan. Press it using spoon to become patties..
- Heat pan and cook the sauce. When done. Spread some in the surface of the plate then place patties on top..
- Or separate in another bowl to dip. Optional how to use the sauce.
With this Jamaican beef patties recipe, you can learn how to make a popular Caribbean appetizer Jamaican beef patties are made with a flaky pastry and filled with a fragrant seasoned beef filling. Serve with hot sauce on the side for spice lovers and wash it down with an ice-cold beer or a cold fruit. In small bowl, combine all sauce ingredients. Put fillets in freezer for. with beaten egg white. Pasta spaghetti with creamy mushroom sauce in white ceramic plate over old grunge dark table.