Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew. Kidney Beans With Ground Beef Recipes. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Easy dinner recipe, this Louisiana influenced red beans and rice with ground beef recipe is hearty and filling with a flavorful Cajun taste that just needs a few minutes prep, then let it stew!
This hearty ground beef stew is a simple combination of lean ground beef, potatoes, and carrots. Beef stock gives the stew its essential beefy flavor Or make it more substantial and colorful with a handful of fresh or frozen cut green beans along with the carrots. Learn how to make green beans stew the healthiest way. You can have Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew
- Prepare 2 pound of ground beef.
- You need 15 ounces of red beans.
- It’s 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1-1/2 pint of beef broth.
- Prepare 5 leaves of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced celery leaves included.
- It’s 1 cup of diced onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ground paprika.
- You need 2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of tomato paste concentrated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heat roasted pepper +1/4 cup juices.
- Prepare To taste of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare To taste of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of capers + 1 tablespoon juices.
- Prepare 2 cups of canned straw mushrooms drained.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
This recipe is the best if you want to eat green beans but you are bored of the simple and classic. This delightful stew with pinto beans, ground beef, and cilantro is something you're whole family is going to love. If you're not a pressure-cooker convert, this recipe will convert you because of the ease of how to cook this and how quickly this recipe comes together. View top rated Red bean stew beef recipes with ratings and reviews.
Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew step by step
- Slice the celery, onion, and mushrooms..
- Start browning your beef. Add the spices. Slice the heat roasted peppers. Add juices of peppers and capers, to ground beef..
- Add all the vegetables to the beef except beans..
- Take the beans and drain. Add to the vegetables. Simmer 15 minutes and add the tomatoes..
- Add the broth, mustard, and syrup. Simmer 20 minutes. Add the butter and walk away 30 minutes. Allow to reduce. Stir well..
- Stir in the tomato paste and allow to reduce 20 minutes. Serve add cheese and cayenne pepper if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Adding green beans at the end of cooking freshens up the stew and their snap is cool. As soon as the butter starts to turn. Note that soaking the beans is not absolutely necessary, but I find that they cook more evenly and have a more uniform, pillowy texture if I do. ½ teaspoon sugar. Heat a little oil in a very large pan and brown the ground beef in portions until crumbly. Pantry friendly and adaptable, I just love this stew.