Double Bean and Beef Soup. Most people won't think twice about serving Reviews for: Photos of Instant Pot® Double Bean and Ham Soup. This vegetable beef soup includes ground beef, tomatoes, onion, carrots, chile peppers, and beans. It's a quick preparation and a tasty family meal.
This easy beef and bean soup is a great weeknight meal that comes together in a cinch! Along with the red beans, the mixture of ground meat and sausage gives this soup a unique flavor. If you're not a fan of spice I'd suggest leaving the Rotel out, it adds a kick. You can cook Double Bean and Beef Soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double Bean and Beef Soup
- It’s 6 cups of chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pounds of ground beef.
- Prepare 12 ounces of frozen cauliflower.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of smoked sausage.
- Prepare 1 of small onion diced.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1-1/2 quart of beef broth.
- You need 2 teaspoon of summer savory.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 15 ounces of canned Cannellini beans.
- It’s 15 ounces of canned black beans drained.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of English peas.
- You need To taste of Valentina hot sauce optional.
This is my own 'creation' trying to copy the cabbage/bean/beef soup that was a signature dish at Shoney's, hope you enjoy! So many beef soups are watery and dull. Green beans would be ideal, but they were extortionately overpriced on the day I shot this and I just couldn't do it. So make a double batch! ~ This is my favorite bean soup recipe.
Double Bean and Beef Soup step by step
- Heat the broth add in the ground beef, cabbage and cauliflower. When the cabbage wilts add the butter over the top cut into Pat's. Simmer 20 minutes drain the black beans and add. Add all the ingredients except peas and spices. Simmer covered 12 minutes..
- Add the spices incorporate well. Simmer for 45 minutes. Add the peas in frozen. Stir cover take off the heat let rest 7 minutes..
- Serve add hot sauce if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!.
It's super tasty and easy to make; especially if you're a kid.kids love beans right? This taco soup is filled with quintessential taco ingredients and flavors–from two types of hearty beans, to corn and ground beef–but it's the toppings that really make this soup stand out. Instant Pot Rosemary Chicken and White Bean Soup, made with chicken broth, dried white beans and fresh herbs – a hearty, and incredibly delicious soup This Peruvian Minestrone Soup is made with a fragrant basil-infused beef bone broth. Deliciously addicting, this authentic Peruvian recipe is from my. Hearty Beef Soup ~ this is the BEST EVER soup!