Beef Stir Fry Noodles. Beef Noodle Stir Fry – The easiest stir fry ever! And you can add in your favorite veggies, making this to be the perfect clean-out-the-fridge type meal! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!
The sauce for this beef stir fry is a more savory sauce, which I like with beef dishes. How to make your Chinese beef noodle stir-fries 'beefier' and waaaaay BETTER! These everyday fast beef stir fry noodles are easy enough to make on a busy weeknight and delicious enough to keep you from calling for take-out. You can cook Beef Stir Fry Noodles using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Stir Fry Noodles
- You need of Beef, ~0.5-1 lbs (your choice).
- You need of Noodles (your choice).
- It’s of Green beans (cut short).
- Prepare 1 of Red bell pepper for colour,.
- Prepare of Mushrooms, ~4.
- You need of Garlic.
- It’s of Green onions.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Oyster sauce (texture).
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Paprika.
- You need of Cumin.
Regardless, these Easy Beef Stir Fry Noodles were fast and delicious, and that's what really counts, right? I made this dish as simple and fast as possible. Beef is excellent as main course and noodles are a favorite side dish course. Combining both with some fresh vegetables will leave you with a delicious meal!
Beef Stir Fry Noodles step by step
- Cut all veggie into desired sizes, diced or sliced work best overall..
- Prep noodles as needed. Set aside..
- Season meat with salt and pepper. Cut against the grain into slices no bigger than 1/4"..
- Heat up wok and apply cold oil. Cook meat at medium-high. Set aside..
- Heat up wok and apply cold oil. Stir fry garlic until fragrant, and add the rest of the veggies minus the green onions. Stir fry for 1-2 min..
- Add noodles and meat. Add soy sauce, oyster sauce and seasoning to desired taste. Stir fry for another 1-2 min or until desired taste/texture..
- Garnish with green onions and serve..
Rich, slightly sweet, and mouthwatering good; This tasty stir fry will wake up your taste buds with its deliciousness. Stir Fry Noodles Nutrition per serving assuming this is made with lean beef or chicken. Easy Beef Stir Fry with Rice. Stir-Fry Sauce: A quick and easy combination of low-sodium soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, fish sauce and garlic chili sauce. This Thai Basil Beef Noodle Stir-Fry recipe is easy to make and tossed with the best savory Thai basil sauce.