Mongolian Beef. Mongolian beef is a dish served in Chinese restaurants consisting of sliced beef, typically flank steak, usually made with onions. The beef is commonly paired with scallions or mixed vegetables and is often not spicy. The dish is often served over steamed rice, or in the US, over crispy fried cellophane noodles.
This Mongolian Beef recipe is a crispy homemade version that's less sweet and more flavorful than Our Mongolian Beef recipe has been one of the most popular Woks of Life recipes since we first. Mongolian Beef is a recipe that I've been. Mongolian beef recipe 蒙古牛肉 with video demonstration. You can have Mongolian Beef using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mongolian Beef
- You need of Beef (your choice, skirt steak works great).
- You need of Green beans.
- Prepare of Green onions.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need of Cornstartch.
- It’s 1 of Egg,.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Oyster sauce.
How to cook the beef crispy outside and Mongolian beef: Light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, sugar, Shaoxing wine (optional), dried red chili. Mongolian Beef is a combination of juicy beef steak, seared peppers, onions, and green scallions all brought together with a sweet & savory Mongolian beef sauce. Serve it over steamed rice for a meal. Marion's Kitchen Previous Next INGREDIENT Mongolian Beef European Print This.
Mongolian Beef step by step
- Wash and cut veggies to desired size. Set aside..
- Cut meat into 1/4" thick, or less, strips and put into a bowl..
- Mix 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce, 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch, salt, pepper and 1 egg into meat bowl. Set aside..
- Heat up wok and apply cold oil to prevent sticking. Remove any excess cornstarch and cook meat thoroughly. Set aside..
- Stir fry chopped garlic until fragrant and add green beans. Stir fry for 1-2 min..
- Add meat and 1/2 cup of water. Bring to a boil..
- Add 1/2 tbsp soy sauce and oyster sauce and stir until sauce thickens..
- Optional: if more thickness is desired, slowly add cornstarch/water mix until desired consistency. Be mindful to not add too much water based on quantity of food being cooked..
- Garnish with green onions and serve..
The easiest way you can make a Mongolian beef recipe! The beef gets meltingly tender in the slow cooker and the sauce becomes incredibly silky, with great spicy/sweet flavors! I find that when I crave Asian food, I'm either looking for something light, fresh and healthy; or something more indulgent, like a crispy, saucy and flavorful. This is the tastiest Mongolian Beef I've ever eaten, and I used to love P. Mongolian Beef is one of the most popular Chinese take-out and restaurant dishes and is known and served throughout much of the Western world and in virtually every Chinese restaurant.