Nikki's Beef Stew Over Rice. beef stew meat, mushrooms, onion, seasoning, dry red wine, water. Oh yes, my family makes stewed beef also! And it is served over rice in my house too.
My mother's dish had a greener curry. I think she used to get her curry at Very lovely. Served over some jasmine rice, this was really quite tasty. You can cook Nikki's Beef Stew Over Rice using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nikki's Beef Stew Over Rice
- You need 5 bowls of Leftover White Rice from the night before… enough for.
- Prepare 2 Cans of Alphabet Soup or Vegetable Soup with Beef Stock.
- You need 1 lb. of Hamburger.
- It’s 100 of % Vegetable Juice.
Ask your butcher for an affordable beef stew meat. Slow cooker infuses flavor while cooking any meat cut deliciously. Kimchi Seaweed : ASMR / Mukbang ( Eating Sounds ) *** ASMR – Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response is a physical sensation of tingling. featured in Perfect Dinners with Beef Stew and Rice. Add the blended tomato and pepper mixture and the bay leaf.
Nikki's Beef Stew Over Rice step by step
- In a skillet cook hamburger til no longer pink, drain the grease. Add the cans of soup and 1 soup can full of Vegetable juice. Stir to combine and heat on stove til heated through. Then set aside and keep warm..
- In a microwave heat up leftover rice til heated through. Transfer rice evenly among 5 serving bowls. Then ladle stew mixture over top. Serve immediately 😉.
Bring to a boil over high heat. Spoon celery and mushroom soup evenly over beef. Just made beef stew in the crock pot and not sure whether or not to cook some rice to serve it over before my in laws arrive. Beef stew usually contains potatoes, so it isn't normally served with rice (unless the cook needs to stretch the food to feed more people.) A sumptuously rich slow-cooked beef stew braised with red wine and topped with crispy pancetta Slow-cooked Scottish Beef stew instead – that also uses red wine, but you can replace it with beef stock in that one and it will still taste great. I use Burgundy wine in mine and I also serve it over rice.