Mapo Tofu Braised silken tofu and ground beef with spicy sauce. Tofu – silken tofu will not work for this dish as it will literally fall apart as you stir it while cooking. Chili Bean Sauce is available in most large. Mapo Tofu is a popular Chinese dish from Sichuan Province, where spicy food is king and the signature spice of the region–the Sichuan Peppercorn–gives dishes a The spicy sauce coats the soft cubes of silken tofu, tasty bits of ground pork, scallion, and Sichuan (or Szechuan) peppercorns.
Authentic Szechuan style mapo tofu is one of the branding dishes of Szechuan cuisine. It is spicy, numbing, hot, aromatic and tender. Mapo tofu is one of the top ten famous Chinese dishes and enjoys a high popularity among not only Chinese people but also many western countries. You can cook Mapo Tofu Braised silken tofu and ground beef with spicy sauce using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mapo Tofu Braised silken tofu and ground beef with spicy sauce
- Prepare 120 g of Ground beef.
- You need 1 pack of Tofu.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Grated garlic.
- You need of (Season beef).
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Sake.
- You need 1 Tbs of Water.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of &1/2 Tbs Starch.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Canola oil.
- Prepare of (Seasonings for sauce).
- It’s 200 cc of Chicken&Pork broth.
- You need 1 Tbs of Cooking sake.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Soy sauce.
- You need 2/3 Tsp of Doubanjiang (Chilli bean sauce).
- It’s of (Flavouring oils).
- It’s 1 Tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Chilli oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Canola oil.
Mapo tofu is a justly popular menu item in many Chinese restaurants It is a quickly cooked dish of braised tofu with minced pork (sometimes beef) in a bracing spicy sauce made with fermented black beans and fermented broad bean paste, along with hot red pepper and Sichuan pepper This meatless. Silken (생식용): Silken tofu is simply eaten fresh with a sauce, yangnyeomjang (양념장), or you can also boil it whole before serving. Spicy braised tofu Tofu kimchi Tofu gimbap Mapo tofu Tofu bibimbap Tofu salad. Mapo tofu (麻婆豆腐) is a popular Chinese dish from Sichuan.
Mapo Tofu Braised silken tofu and ground beef with spicy sauce step by step
- Cut a pack of silken tofu and prepare a teaspoon of grated garlic.
- Season ground beef and mix it lightly.
- Put some canola oil and Doubanjiang (Chilli bean sauce) into a pan (Strong heat). When the smell comes out add the beef, and when the meat changes colour add garlic..
- A moment later, put the all ingredients and Tofu then braise 2-3 min. Thicken the sauce with starch..
- Add 3 kinds oil for flavouring on top and wait 5 seconds with heating. It's not going to be greasy !!.
- This cooking video is 「Coozy Life Mapo tofu 」on my YouTube channel now ! Stay home but enjoy your cooking time guys !!.
This is easily my favourite Chinese recipe. Take any kind of spicy dried chilies (I use Thai dried chilies) and grind it into a powder. Turn off the heat and remove the beef with a slotted spoon, leaving any fat behind. If your beef is quite lean and there isn't much fat left, add a little more cooking oil to Add the tofu to the sauce and gently nudge the tofu around so it is sitting in one layer..braised silken tofu dish, with ground chicken, drenched in thick savory garlic ginger sauce. Mun tahu literally means braised tofu, originally a Hakka Chinese dish, but is now widely enjoyed by I think of mun tahu as the non spicy version of mapo tofu.