Garlic Ginger Beef and Broccolini. STEAM THE BROCCOLI FIRST THEN MAKE THE SAUCE. you may skip the wine or. Combine the broccoli and the pepper strips in a bowl and set aside. In a small bowl, mix the beef broth, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and cornstarch.
Broccolini is a cross between broccoli and Chinese kale; sometimes it's labeled "baby broccoli." It has a subtle peppery bite and crunchy texture. I doubled the recipe since my ground beef is packaged in one pound increments and added some fresh ginger that I had in the fridge. In a large bowl, combine the beef, sauce, bell peppers, dried chilies and scallions. You can cook Garlic Ginger Beef and Broccolini using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Ginger Beef and Broccolini
- It’s of Beef (Roughly 1 pound).
- Prepare of Marinade.
- It’s of Ginger.
- It’s 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 3 of Squirts Hoisin Sauce.
- You need 2 of Big Shakes Oyster Sauce.
- It’s 2 Teaspoons of Fish Sauce.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Hot Sauce (Optional).
- You need of Chilli Flakes (Optional).
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 Pinch of Sugar.
- It’s of Lime Juice (1 Lime).
- Prepare Splash of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Broccolini.
- Prepare of Chilli Oil.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- You need of Chilli Flakes.
- Prepare Splash of Fish Sauce.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Pour out the beef and veggie mixture onto one side of the baking sheet. Place the broccolini on the other side and drizzle with oil and season with garlic, salt, pepper. Steak and broccoli are quickly stir fried in a soy ginger sauce. Serve over hot over steamed rice.
Garlic Ginger Beef and Broccolini instructions
- Prepare your marinade by getting your wet ingredients into a bowl. Add the dry ingredients and whisk vigorously. Dump into a large freezer bag along with beef. Marinade at least 2 hours. Turn the bag over half way through. I don’t know if there is science behind it, but it makes me feel better..
- Remove beef from fridge and get it on the skewers. Put a little oil in a pan and get it hot. You can cook down the remaining marinade as a sauce. I don’t recommend going heavy on it though. Just a drizzle at the end..
- Cook the beef on a Med-High setting for about 3 minutes on one side and 2 minutes on the other. Use your judgement..
- Boil the broccolini for about 3 minutes to get the bitterness out. Immediately submerge in cold water..
- Get the chilli oil hot with the garlic and ginger. Add in the broccolini. Heat it with the fish sauce and seasonings. Pan fry until fork tender, but leave a little crunch..
- Drizzle a little of the reduced marinade on the beef. Serve with white rice..
Stir in stock mixture, ginger, garlic and broccoli. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat. Transfer the beef to the Crock-Pot or slow cooker. Whisk together the garlic, scallions, ginger, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, beef broth, and hoisin sauce Make the broccolini: Steam the broccolini until just tender. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – This beef with broccoli is perfect for when you're craving Chinese food but don't want to go out.