Lauren's Beef Lombardi Casserole. Great recipe for Lauren's Beef Lombardi Casserole. Beef Lombardi Casserole a comfort food at it's best! Beef Lombardi Casseroles are filled with a wonderful meaty layer, creamy, cheesy pasta layer with some cheese on top!
An easy, cheesy hearty supper casserole layered with cauliflower in a Creamy Parmesan Sauce, meat sauce, Cheddar cheese and the layers repeated. Instead of pasta, cauliflower is used. I like to use the Ro-tel tomatoes with MILD green chilies. You can have Lauren's Beef Lombardi Casserole using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lauren's Beef Lombardi Casserole
- It’s 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- You need 1 (4 oz) of can sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper or more to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 (6 oz) of can tomato paste.
- You need 1 package of medium to extra wide egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 3 dashes of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of fiesta blend cheese.
If you like hot, by all means use hot. Also, I like to mix the diced tomatoes and the ro-tel tomatoes in a blender for just a few seconds to break up the tomatoes a. Taco Casserole: grab some chicken, egg noodles, taco seasoning and a whole lot of cheese to make this simple and delicious casserole dinner. Taco Seasoning- use store-bought or use my homemade taco seasoning (which tastes.
Lauren's Beef Lombardi Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9×13 inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside..
- Brown ground beef, onion and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook until no longer pink. Drain..
- Stir in diced tomatoes with juice, diced tomatoes mushrooms and green chiles with juice, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and tomato paste..
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions. Drain..
- Stir together cooked egg noodles, and sour cream..
- Spread noodles in bottom of prepared pan. Top with meat sauce. Sprinkle with all the cheeses. Add more cheese if you like..
- Cover and bake 35 minutes. Uncover and bake and additional 5 minutes..
Beef Lombardi is simply a mixture of ground beef and chopped tomatoes that's spooned over a mixture of creamy noodles, topped with cheese, and baked. Cover the casserole dish, place in oven and cook until the beef is very tender. Stir occasionally and adjust the heat as it cooks if needed. When it's done the meat should. Lombardi's follows recommended guidelines for hygenic food prep.