Arby’s beef and cheddar copycat. Arby's was my first job and this was something I ate almost everyday! This is a copycat recipe for Arby's Beef and Cheddar. Thin sliced roast beef, cheddar cheese sauce, and red ranch dressing are piled high on an onion sandwich bun.
Pony on up to the table, because this Copy Cat Arby's Beef N' Cheddar sandwich is where the party is at. Fluffy onion buns are spread with a robust house sauce, piled high with thinly sliced roast beef, and dripping with an addicting cheese sauce. It is the most spot-on copycat of one of our favorite. You can have Arby’s beef and cheddar copycat using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Arby’s beef and cheddar copycat
- It’s of Roast beef lunch meat.
- It’s of Onion hamburger buns (Pepperidge farm).
- It’s of Fritos Mild cheddar cheese room temperature.
- You need of Catalina classic kraft.
- Prepare of Arby’s fries for the side.
My Copycat Arby's Angus Beef 'n Cheddar with Bacon & Arby's Sauce! …and finished it off by making a copycat of their cheddar cheese sauce! This Arby's Beef n' Cheddar copycat recipe is a close second to the real deal. Add some of the frozen Arby's fries from your local grocery store and make it a meal. Copycat recipes are so hard to master.
Arby’s beef and cheddar copycat instructions
- Toast buns.
- Heat lunchemeat in a microwave (I did 1 min and 30 seconds at 30 seconds x3 moving them around, as some of it wasn’t heating up moved them around 3 different times).
- Built sandwiches, meat, then cheese sauce goes on the meat, Catalina dressing goes to the top bun. Heat sandwich in microwave for 10 seconds..
I feel like restaurants have some sort of magic wand to make food taste extra good. This copycat recipe for the classic Arby's sandwich will give you fast-food flavor without ever having to leave the house. What I didn't expect to love as much as I did was the roast beef sandwich oozing with cheddar sauce. It's been years since I've had that sandwich, but an Arby's ad online made me. I would eat at Arby's familiar if I could but I don't springy rattling fill to one so I definite to try to fit the Beef and Cheddar sandwich.