Stirfry Beef & Broccoli. Stir beef into vegetables and season with soy sauce and sesame seeds. Because beef stir fry is a quick cooking process. You can use a lower grade beef for stew because as long as you cook it for an hour or two on low heat, the meat will be tender.
If you want a delicious weeknight meal for the family, then this amazing beef stir fry loaded with vegetables and a homemade sauce comes together in under. This beef stir fry has a ridiculously simple sauce and is loaded with mushrooms, zucchini and bell pepper. From broccoli beef to beef with black bean sauce, these beef stir-fries are all quick and Stir-frying is a quick and healthy way to get dinner on the table on a busy weeknight but. You can cook Stirfry Beef & Broccoli using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stirfry Beef & Broccoli
- It’s of For marinade.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of beef strips.
- It’s 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need of Ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- You need of For sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s of Ground black pepper.
- It’s of For stirfry.
- It’s of Minced garlic.
- Prepare of Broccoli.
- You need of Chilli flakes (optional).
- Prepare of (Adjust ingredients according to your liking).
How to Cut Beef For Stir-fry. Return the beef and juices to the wok. Stir fries are my go-to for those nights when I can't deal with more than the bare minimum effort for dinner. Remove the beef from the skillet and set aside.
Stirfry Beef & Broccoli step by step
- Mix all marinade ingredients and mix the beef well with it. Let it sit for atleast 10 mins..
- Set a pan over medium heat and fry the beef in little oil. Fry for about 5 mins until it looks like this. Then set it aside..
- In a small bowl, mix all the sauce ingredients. Set aside..
- In the same pan, saute garlic and broccoli for 1 min. Then add the sauce mixture. Mix well and cook for another 1 min..
- Add the beef. Mix well. Cook for 3 mins and it's done! 🙂.
In this ginger beef stir fry we marinate strips of beef sirloin in a honey soy marinade, then quickly A cornstarch slurry helps keep the beef strips from drying out and helps create a tasty glaze over the. A Black Pepper Beef Stir Fry is a popular dish all around the world, and for good reason – it's delicious! It's also incredibly simple to make at home. Add I Heart Umami beef stir-fry marinade from coconut aminos to baking soda. Baking soda will tenderize the meat.