Classical Beef Seaweed Soup牛肉海带汤#mommasrecipes. 韓式牛骨湯 Korean beef bone soup. 韓國人妻分享韓國人生日時必吃的韓式牛肉海帶湯 How to make Korean beef and seaweed soup. Chinese beef soup recipes usually feature Chinese herbs and tougher beef cuts that are slow cooked to perfection in a slow cooker. Chinese herbs used are usually those that complement beef to address certain bodily ailments.
In Korea, we eat this Korean Seaweed Soup on our birthdays. Simple, delicious and part of Korean culture! The thinly sliced beef is seasoned with soup soy sauce and sautéed before being boiled in water. You can have Classical Beef Seaweed Soup牛肉海带汤#mommasrecipes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Classical Beef Seaweed Soup牛肉海带汤#mommasrecipes
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked beef shank, or any cuts.
- You need 1/2 oz of dry kelp.
- Prepare 1/2 oz of dry wakame.
- It’s 1/2 pack of firm or soft tofu.
- It’s 1/2 of zucchini.
- You need 4 of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 cup of mung bean sprouts.
- You need 16 oz of broth from beef shank.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper.
The other method boils the big chunk of meat with aromatic For Korean beef soups, brisket (양지머리, yangjimeori) is the best cut to use. While the brisket takes longer to cook than some other cuts, the. Learn how to make Korean seaweed soup. This delicious soup is also known as Korean birthday soup.
Classical Beef Seaweed Soup牛肉海带汤#mommasrecipes instructions
- Roast 3 lbs beef shank in the oven at 370F for one hour. Transfer it to a stock pot, and fill up the pot with 5L of water. Drop a spice mix of your choice. Bring it to a boil and reduce heat to simmer for about 2 hrs until very tender..
- Pick up all meat and set aside. Divide the stock into 16 oz jar and save for later use. In the meantime, soak kelp and wakeme in water until soften..
- Next morning, take one can of broth. Add 1L of water. Slice in half onion and add tofu and kelp into the broth. Cook for about 20 minutes on high. Check the doneness of the kelp. Cook longer time if they are still too firm to bite. Add more water if the liquid viporates. Add mung bean sprouts and mushroom and cook for 5 more minutes..
- Add wakeme and zucchini towards the end. Adjust seasoning before serve..
It's easy to make and tastes healthy and nourishing! I personally like the soup made with beef more than any others as I think nothing produces umami rich deep flavor like beef does. Dried seaweed get a very confusing Chinese name "海带", literally mean "kelp". Chinese dried seaweed is imported from I highly recommend you trying dried seaweed soup, since it has a very light unique flavor of umami flavor. MSG is firstly founded and extracted from those.