Creamy Beef and Elbows Batch 2. Creamy Beef and Shells – A quick/easy ground beef recipe, this is a pasta dish that will be on your dinner table all week long! So creamy and so All that pasta, just collecting that creaminess. And the perfectly crumbled ground beef, again, soaking up every last drop of that creamy, heavenly goodness.
Do not overcrowd pan, cook beef in batches as needed. Elbow pasta with ground beef, bell pepper, and onions with tomato sauce. This is a quick and easy meal. You can have Creamy Beef and Elbows Batch 2 using 27 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Beef and Elbows Batch 2
- You need of Pasta.
- It’s 1 pound of macaroni elbows.
- Prepare 4 quart of water.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- You need of Beef.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of large onion.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 stalk of celery.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of heaping minced garlic.
- Prepare To taste of thyme.
- You need To taste of tarragon.
- It’s To taste of sage.
- Prepare To taste of basil I used sweet and purple basil.
- Prepare To taste of oregano.
- It’s of Gravy.
- You need 1/2 cup of self rising flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- It’s 1 quart of beef broth.
- You need of Last.
- You need 1 cup of frozen English peas.
- It’s of Optional.
- Prepare To taste of red wine vinegar.
Serve with a salad and loaf of bread, delicious! Give Beef and Shells the One-Pot Pasta Treatment. If you've ever made a one-pot pasta, you know that cooking the pasta directly in the sauce is a shortcut to creaminess, because as it cooks the pasta releases starch that thickens the cooking liquid. In this beefy version, we're upping the creaminess.
Creamy Beef and Elbows Batch 2 instructions
- Cook the pasta as directed on package. Reserve 1 cup pasta water in case needed for thickening. Add parsley to pasta when removed from water, and toss..
- Dice the onion and slice the celery. Heat a deep pan and add the ground beef, onion, and celery. Sauté add in the spices. Sauté till celery is tender, onion is translucent, and beef is browned..
- Add the flour to the beef and vegetables. Stir and allow to cook for 8 minutes. Add the beef broth. Stir often till the broth thickens. If too thick or to thin use the pasta water. Add salt to taste, and pepper, do this after the pasta water if needed because it will be a little salty..
- When the gravy is where you like it on thickness add the pasta. Stir in gently. Coating all the elbows. Taste, adjust salt if needed. Add peas stir in gently but well. Cover and allow to rest 8 minutes. Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!! The bread is the olive oil bread I made the other day, the first one I ever braided..
Creamy, luxurious, glazy and silky smooth – these are just a few adjectives to describe this butter garlic mushrooms recipe. Make a batch and pair it with pasta, bread or even rice, this recipe does not disappoint. Creamy Beef and Shells – Damn Delicious. Creamy Beef Noodle Bake is a family favorite dinner. Layered casserole with tomato sauce seasoned ground beef, creamy egg noodles, and shredded cheese.