Corned beef w/ Potato. Corned Beef HashJust Eat Food. carrot, potatoes, corned beef, parsley, green onion, eggs, spinach. Corned Beef HashBetter Homes and Gardens. onions, carrots, corned beef, potatoes, beef broth, cabbage. British Corned Beef HashThe Spruce Eats. corned beef, Worcestershire sauce, butter.
Corned beef is something I've never gotten before at my deli counter, until I started making all these leftover corned beef recipes – and absolutely loving them. Add the potatoes, chicken broth, salt, pepper, celery salt and garlic powder to the pot. In a large bowl, mix the potatoes, green onions, corned beef, and egg. You can have Corned beef w/ Potato using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corned beef w/ Potato
- You need 1 can of corned beef.
- It’s Half of carrot.
- Prepare 2 of medium size potato.
- You need of Shallots and garlic.
Form the mixture into golf ball sized balls. An easy recipe for comforting corned beef potato cakes; this recipe is a great way to use up leftover boiled potatoes. Chop the corned beef into small squares and stir it into the potato mix with a fork till all combined well. Take the pastry from the fridge and let it rest for five minutes before rolling it out.
Corned beef w/ Potato step by step
- Open can and remove corned beef, put it in a bowl. Wash potato and carrots and slice into strips. Peel off skin of shallots and garlic and slice.
- Heat the pan add oil and saute garlic and shallot until fragrant add corned beef mix. Then addnpotato and carrot stir it and cover until potato are tender. No need to season because corned beef is already a bit salty.
Roll out just over half of the pastry on a floured surface and line the bottom of the tin with it. Peel the potatoes and put them on to boil – once cooked, drain and mash with a large knob of butter. Heat a little oil, add the Transfer the corned beef mixture to an oven proof dish and spoon the mashed potatoes on top. Add the butter, garlic, parsley, and salt, and pepper, to taste. Gently combine so that all the potatoes are evenly coated.