Tasty Ground Beef Special. Season beef with salt, pepper, and garlic then fry ground beef. While beef is frying cut potatoes like a chip, thin. and cut onion like a ring. Ground beef is one versatile ingredient.
Make them in bulk and then simply reheat them for a tasty dinner in minutes. Ground beef is so easy to cook with — you just brown it up, add in your favorite seasonings, and it's good to go. The hard part is coming up with inspiration for what to make with it These beef and pastry pockets are the perfect weekend project to get your family involved in with some seriously tasty results. You can cook Tasty Ground Beef Special using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tasty Ground Beef Special
- Prepare 1 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 4 of small potatoes.
- You need 1 can of beef gravy.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Prepare of garlic.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of butter.
Craving ground beef but not sure what to make? These healthy, easy ground beef recipes will give you creative ideas on how to turn a staple ingredient That's why I had so much fun rounding up these healthy ground beef recipes for you! They're all family-friendly and tasty, and I know you'll enjoy them. These meals will make your weeknights way simpler. (And tastier!) Submit a recipe to Tasty.
Tasty Ground Beef Special instructions
- Season beef with salt, pepper, and garlic then fry ground beef..
- While beef is frying cut potatoes like a chip, thin. and cut onion like a ring..
- Put potatoes and onions in separate pan season with salt,, pepper, and garlic. Set temperature to medium high. then put oil, and butter on top of potatoes..
- When beef is finished cooking put in a bowl and set aside. Using the beef pan with beef grease in it empty the potatoes and onion pan into the beef pan and continue to cook..
- When potatoes are finished cooking add the cooked ground beef to pan, as well as the beef gravy. continue to cook and mix through until the gravy is heated..
Ground beef is affordable, versatile, and – when properly cooked – very tasty. Ground beef is one of the easiest dinner ingredients. It's easy to stock up on ground beef and keep it in your fridge (the vacuum-sealed packs last for quite a while) or in your freezer. The whole family will love these ground beef recipes, like ground beef stroganoff, ground beef casseroles, ground beef chili, and other dinner ideas with Your family will be running to the table for one of these tasty ground beef casseroles! With comfort food this delicious, you won't want to wait.