Crispy Beef with Snow Peas. Stir-fried beef with snow peas in a light gingery sauce. I add half a bag, and use the other half for the crispy orange chicken from this site that I also make when I'm making oriental food for guests. This Beef with Snow Peas is a light and easy recipe!
Snow peas are a terrific source of vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium. Crispy-Skin Chicken Breasts with Warm Mushroom Salad. Heat the oil in a heavy skillet (iron is best) over high heat. You can have Crispy Beef with Snow Peas using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Beef with Snow Peas
- It’s 2 of boneless ribeye steaks, fat removed, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/3 c. of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 T. of honey.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of sriracha (1/4 tsp. if you want less heat).
- You need 1 T. of rice wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 T. of mirin.
- It’s 1/3 c. of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of cornstarch.
- Prepare 8 oz. of snow peas.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 T. of sesame oil.
- You need 2 of green onions, chopped.
- You need of (Canola oil for frying steak strips).
Let's just make the beef with snow peas and forget this ever happened…okay? My favorite meat for stir fry is flank steak, because it remains so, so tender when Grab a bunch of snow peas. Some folks like to peel off the strings as they would with sugar snap peas… But that's really too much work for me. Beef with snow peas stir fry- How to tenderize / velveting beef.
Crispy Beef with Snow Peas instructions
- Toss the thinly sliced steak pieces in 1/2 c. cornstarch until well coated. Shake off excess and set aside..
- Whisk together sauce ingredients, including 2 tsp. cornstarch, and set aside..
- In large, deep skillet heat about 1/2 inch of canola oil on medium-high heat until very hot. Fry steak in 3 batches so as not to crowd in skillet, stirring and tossing (I use a kitchen spider), until crispy, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack on a baking sheet, and keep warm in oven..
- Remove canola oil from skillet and wipe clean with paper towel..
- Add sesame oil to skillet, over medium-high heat, and let it get hot. Add snow peas and garlic, tossing to coat with the oil. Cook for 30-60 seconds, add sauce mixture, crispy steak, and green onions and stir to coat. The sauce will thicken quickly. Serve immediately so the snow peas stay crisp and don't overcook..
- NOTE: Some may be tempted to leave out the sriracha, but don't! It's an important part of the flavor profile. If you don't like spicy heat, just add 1/4 tsp, or even a little less..
Asian Beef with Mushrooms and Snow Peas is a simple dinner perfect for those busy weeknights! Your family will love tender mushrooms, crisp snow Crispy beef sirloin is coated in cornstarch, pan-fried and tossed with an easy soy and honey sauce. Served with crisp snow peas, plenty of garlic. The bright color and texture of snow peas contrasts nicely with the beef in this simple beef with snow peas stir-fry recipe. Quick Beef With Snow Peas Stir-fry.