Keto Beef Suet Soup. This keto-friendly, low-carb, Southwestern taco soup is full of ground beef, cream cheese, heavy cream, and spices. All Reviews for Creamy Keto Taco Soup with Ground Beef. A traditional beef noodle soup has multiple uses.
Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. Keto corned beef hash is a lovely way to use up leftover corned beef and can be a hearty and cheering meal to fill the whole family. Using cauliflower means this dish is low carb and because the cauliflower is caramelized slightly, it brings a deeper level of flavor to the hash. You can cook Keto Beef Suet Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Beef Suet Soup
- You need 1/2 cup of cubed beef fat.
- You need 1 of scrambled egg.
- It’s of bokchoy.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of coco aminos.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 2 cups of beef broth.
- You need of Minced garlic.
- Prepare of Minced onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced ginger.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
These will help you keep your diet on track, even when it's chilly outside. The texture fo this soup is amazing. If you have soup lovers in your home and want to create a hearty soup for them yet still follow your keto diet, you'll love our hearty cabbage and beef soup recipe. We used slices of beef, but you can add any kind of protein you prefer to the finished keto ramen noodle soup.
Keto Beef Suet Soup instructions
- In a pot over medium heat saute ginger onion and garlic for 1 min..
- Add beef fat, coco aminos, fish sauce, and beef broth. Bring to boil and cook for atleast 20 mins. Then add the bokchoy. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, pour a small amount of egg so it will be thin. Make sure it is spread in the pan like youre making a crepe. Cook both sides for 1 min each.
- Roll the egg and cut it vertically it should look like this.
- Plate it a bowl and enjoy! 🥣.
Noodle on this: spicy Asian noodle soup with noodles that aren't noodles. Well, perhaps they are noodles, but they're noodles without the carbs. I put this list of keto ground beef recipes together because I wanted other people like myself to Try out some of these keto ground beef recipes and start feeling healthier today! Do you remember the bread bowls containing soup that you used to chow down at lunch and feel terrible after eating? After going keto, I started to miss my beloved soup, and I just had to make a low carb pho to curb my cravings.