Black pepper Corned Beef Hash. Have corned beef left over from making corned beef and cabbage? (Yes I know, it's a stretch, but one can hope.) Make some homemade corned beef hash! Spice up your breakfast corned beef hash with this recipe, done up Madness style. We've incorporated Cajun spices, spicy peppers and plenty of your favorite hot sauce.
Cover and set over high heat. Check daily to make sure the beef is completely submerged and stir the. Try our delicious fried corned beef hash recipe. You can have Black pepper Corned Beef Hash using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black pepper Corned Beef Hash
- You need of Potatoes.
- You need 1 of x large 🥕.
- Prepare 1 of x tin of corned beef.
- You need 3 of x Green chillies.
- You need 1/3 of of a block of cheese.
- It’s 1 of x lump of butter 🧈.
- Prepare of Coarse peppet.
- You need of White pepper.
We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. freshly ground black pepper. Make two holes in the corned beef and potato mixture and break an egg into each one. Serve heaps of the corned beef hash on warmed plates, topped with the fried eggs.
Black pepper Corned Beef Hash step by step
- Boil up your potatoes, dont mess this up by over boiling! Throw in the carrot too.
- Mash up a tin of CB throw in the chilli 🌶 and add pepper, also added chilli powder….
- Mash the potatoes add loads of pepper and enough butter to cause a small heart attack.
- Transfer the mash into the dish with corned beef. Add more pepper 😁 Finally sprinkle with cheese.
- Throw into the oven for 12 mins on high… then grill the cheese to give a crispy topping.
Corned beef hash is a dish that begins with corned beef, a type of beef brisket that has been specially preserved, and combines it with onions, potatoes, and spices. Brisket is often a tough cut of meat and is usually slow roasted or cooked in a slow cooker over a matter of several hours. Peel potatoes and cut into half inch cubes and set aside. Cut or slice onions and garlic into small pieces. Add the fried potatoes, ground black pepper, salt to taste (do not put too much salt as the corned beef sometimes can be salty).