Simple Beef noodles. This beef and mushroom dish is a great starter recipe for using a pressure cooker, and is very quick and easy to make on a weeknight. It can also be made in a slow cooker. Here is a recipe on how to make traditional Chinese beef noodle soup.
Beef noodle soup is a noodle soup made of stewed or red braised beef, beef broth, vegetables and Chinese noodles. It exists in various forms throughout East and Southeast Asia. I have a easy-to-please simple beef and noodles for you today. You can have Simple Beef noodles using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Beef noodles
- You need 500 g of Beef sirloin (or other part with a bit fat).
- Prepare 6-8 of Star anise.
- It’s 1-1.5 cup of Soy sauce (180-240ml).
- You need 2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 6 tsp of Cooking wine (30ml).
- Prepare 3 of Spring onion.
- It’s 3 of Poi choy.
- It’s 2 tsp of Chili paste, chili peppers (optional for spicy taste).
- It’s of Ramen noodles (depends on how much you want).
- You need of Salt, white peppers and black peppers for taste.
This recipe is a great way to use up leftover gravy or if you don't have any you can just mix some up from a dry mix. Bring a large pot of water to boil over high heat and cook the flour noodles according to the package instructions. Regardless, these Easy Beef Stir Fry Noodles were fast and delicious, and that's what really counts, right? I made this dish as simple and fast as possible, which was my goal.
Simple Beef noodles instructions
- Chop beef into cubes.
- Slice all Poi choy.
- Cut spring oinions in half (separate green part and white part), and dice the white part, mince the green part.
- Put star anise, Soy sauce, cooking wine, water, white diced spring onion, beef all in a pot.
- Slow cook all ingredient for 20-30 mins (if you have rice cooker will be easier).
- Put noodles and Poi choy in the pot and cook for another 5-8 min.
- Salt, peppers, chili peppers in for taste, and add green minced spring onion, turn off the fire put the lid on for another 2-3 min.
- Enjoy your beef noodles.
No frills, just good and easy. Vietnamese beef noodle pho is an easy soup to fall in love with. Those chewy noodles, that savory broth, the tender slices of beef — all those crunchy, spicy, herby garnishes we get to toss on top. This recipe for Beef & Noodles is one of those recipes that I hold close to my heart. It was one of my Here are a few photos to show you just how simple it is to make.